Photobucket

July 3, 2014

Re-Up: Supernatural VS Craig G

Remember the Supernatural VS Craig G battles that were going on a while back? This is a clip from one of them. Towards the end of the battle they both get real heated. Craig G ends it by saying Supernat 'stepped on the mic chord.' I guess he forfeited and Supernat won this round. The movie 'Freestyle' has a segment where Supernatural talks about another battle they had where Craig G supposedly won. Personally I think the both of them are dope, and I couldn't really tell you who I like better. I think as far as freestyle abilities I'd probably go with Supernat, but as far as records I'd say Craig G.


5 comments:

  1. Supernatural lost that competition because he let Craig G. crack his psyche. The crowd read the insecurity on Supernat's face and saw their chance to take him down.

    New York crowds have a way of supporting their own... Sometimes, they let their loyalties get in the way of reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, I agree 100%. I think the same thing applies for any type of battle, whether it be MC, DJ, or Producer battle. If you are going up against someone from the area, or someone who has 200 of his friends in the crowd, the odds are slanted in that person's favor. Battles seem to be judged less on skill and more on popularity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beat were they rockin' on that day?...I know that piece got Craig hype in that battle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig G seems to be a bitch. Supernatural's unreleased album is better than Craig G ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ lol I never had eithet albums, I liked buddah blessed it and all the Juice crew stuff Craig did, I would put them even in a battle which is why these battles were really good IMO

    ReplyDelete